Corinth, MS Nursing Homes
Whitfield Nursing Home
Whitfield Nursing Home has been providing 24-hour nursing care to patients in Corinth, MS and the surrounding communities since 1929. We offer delicate and utmost elderly care your loved one deserves. From medication management to special diets observation, our full-time and licensed social workers will provide loving and compassionate care to the people who are dear to you. We have a home-like atmosphere to make their stay with us worthwhile and fulfilling.
About Whitfield Nursing Home:
- 44 bed capacity
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Registered dietitian and complete dietary department
- Choice of local pharmacists
- Consultants in the areas of health pharmacy and activities
- Creative and innovative activity programs
- Medical Director, Dr. Carl Welch
We accept Medicaid, private pay, and private insurance.
Contact Whitfield Nursing Home today at 662-286-3331.
Additional Contact Info.: 662-287-7422